Not currently available for 2018 bookings as we are making some changes, we will update the availability as soon as we can.
"The Willows" is a converted 4 star three bed roomed self catering accommodation for up to six people. Each bedroom has en-suite facilities and lovely views over the surroundings fields and gardens. There are two double and one twin bedroom. There is a conservatory lounge.dining area and a well fitted out kitchen which is equipped with all the necessities you will need for a week or two away (see photo link below). Check out what our guests have said in The Willow's Comments Book.
In 2017 some 25% of our visitors were returning guests so we guess we must be getting some things right!
See also our Access Statement
for The Willows
"The Willow's" has its own large private garden which is surrounded by willow trees with a patio and private entrance to the duck-pond. Photos of The Willows
ShakespeareShakespeare is a twin room with an en-suite shower. It has views over the garden and a view to the paddock. It is situated at the end of the old farmhouse.
HardyHardy is the largest of our rooms. It has a double "sleigh bed" and an en-suite bathroom with a shower. It has views over an adjoining field and is situated at the rear of the old farmhouse.
DickensDickens is a double sized room with an en-suite shower room. It has views over the main garden and is situated at the front of the old farmhouse.
The Willows features the following facilities
- Bright conservatory/lounge with dining area
- 40" LCD Colour TV with digital "Freeview", DVD and video recorder
- Wireless broadband access
- Numerous free DVD films to borrow
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher & washing machine
- Sleeps 4 to 6. For low season/quiet times discounts may be available for the use of two or one bedroom.
- Large private garden with access to duck pond
- Patio area with seating
- Welcome pack with home-made cake, tea, coffee, sugar, milk and free-range eggs
- Car parking - 2/3 cars (any more by request)
- Hair-dryers provided
- Shaving point in each bathroom
- Clock radios provided
- Full central heating
- Ironing board/iron
- No Smoking is allowed in any of the rooms due to fire regulations
- Fuel and lighting inclusive
- Linen and towels supplied
- Children welcome
- Dogs by arrangement - Two well-behaved dogs allowed at no extra charge
- Free use of book exchange library.